Carpet was removed from the living areas and engineered spotted gum flooring was selected for our customers home at Woy Woy. The Boral engineered was chosen due to the gloss level of 35% gloss and the real wood veneer being 4mm thick to allow for sanding and finishing at a later date.
Solid grounds for choosing Boral Engineered Flooring
• Boral Engineered Flooring is pre-finished with seven layers of
matte finish 35% gloss UV cured acrylic scratch resistant coating.
• The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and
recoating for a long service life.
• The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic
profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish.
• The product range is available in three beautiful Australian
• The clear coating highlights the natural colour and timber
• No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
• Boral Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of
• Boral Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level
subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood
sheeting or over old timber floors or tiles. For further information
see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide.
• A variety of quality underlays can be installed with Boral
Engineered Flooring to provide a range of flooring solutions
such as floor levelling, cushioning and acoustic properties.